Architect I Construction Engineer (m/f/d) for Project Management I Construction Management
To strengthen our team, we are looking for experienced architects or construction engineers for project and construction management for our offices in Stuttgart.
You have a university degree with at least five years of professional experience in project management, especially in construction management. You also bring enthusiasm for the realisation of good architecture, a confident appearance and an independent way of working. The ability to work in a team and strong communication skills make your profile ideal for this position.
- attractive remuneration model
- flexible working hours, mobile working
- good location with direct train connection
- public transport travel allowance
- unique team events, skiing trips, table football
- experience in service phase 6 and 7 is an advantage
- confident handling of cost calculation, tendering and bidding programs (CaliforniaPro)
- experience in lean management methods and digital construction site tools is an advantage
- business fluent knowledge of German
- willingness to travel and possession of a driving license class B
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV, work samples and salary expectations.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Hügeler at 0711-882143129.