Architect (m/f/d) for project management I construction documentation
To strengthen our team, we are looking for experienced architects for project management in construction documentation for our offices in Stuttgart.
You have a degree with at least five years of professional experience in project management, especially in construction documentation. You also bring enthusiasm for good architecture, an independent way of working and a confident appearance. Creativity and the ability to work in a team make your profile ideal for this position.
- attractive remuneration package
- flexible working hours, mobile working
- good location with direct train connection
- public transport travel allowance
- we work with Revit, Enscape, Lumion, AutoCAD, DBD-BIM
- unique team events, skiing trips, table football
- confident handling of AutoCAD and REVIT
- well-founded experience in the field of BIM planning is an advantage
- high architectural design quality
- Commitment to the integration and co-development of BIM and LEAN methods
- very good knowledge of German
- Willingness to travel and possession of a driving license class B
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV, work samples and salary expectations.
Send your application to: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Hügeler at 0711-882143129.