Safety coordinator (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team, we are looking for dedicated architects, civil engineers or safety technicians for safety coordination on our construction sites for our offices in Stuttgart.
You have a university degree in architecture, structural engineering or safety engineering and have completed further training as a health and safety coordinator in accordance with Germany’s RAB30 rules and regulations of the federal institute for occupational safety and health.
In addition, you bring enthusiasm for the realization of good architecture, a confident appearance and an independent way of working. Consultancy skills and the ability to work in a team make your profile ideal for this position.
- attractive remuneration model
- flexible working hours, mobile working
- good location with direct train connection
- public transport travel allowance
- unique team events, skiing trips, table football
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety laws and regulations of the employers’ liability insurance association
- two to three years of experience as a health and safety coordinator
- confident handling of office programs
- Business fluent knowledge of German
- Willingness to travel and possession of a driving license class B
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV, work samples and salary expectations.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Hügeler at 0711-882143129.